Khan Market is a popular shopping and dining destination in New Delhi, India. Located in the heart of the city, it is known for its upscale shops, restaurants, and cafes.
The market was named after the late Khan Abdul Jabbar Khan, a freedom fighter and one of the founders of the Swatantra Party. It was established in the 1950s and has since become a popular destination for both locals and tourists.
Khan Market has a wide variety of shops, ranging from high-end fashion stores and jewelry shops to bookstores and gift stores. The market is also home to a number of restaurants, cafes, and pubs, which serve a variety of cuisines, including Indian, Italian, Thai, and Chinese.
In addition to shopping and dining, Khan Market is also a popular destination for cultural events and exhibitions. It is known for its lively atmosphere and is a great place to spend an afternoon or evening.
Khan Market is home to a wide variety of shops, catering to a variety of interests and budgets. Here are a few popular shops in Khan Market that you might want to check out:
- Fabindia: Fabindia is a popular lifestyle store that sells a range of Indian-inspired products, including clothing, home decor, and personal care products.
- Ogaan: Ogaan is a high-end fashion store that sells a range of designer clothing and accessories from top Indian and international brands.
- Landmark: Landmark is a bookstore that sells a wide variety of books, including fiction, non-fiction, children’s books, and more.
- Oxford Bookstore: Oxford Bookstore is another popular bookstore in Khan Market that sells a wide range of books, as well as gifts and stationery.
- Full Circle: Full Circle is a gift store that sells a range of products, including home decor, jewelry, and stationery.
- Amrapali: Amrapali is a jewelry store that sells a range of traditional and contemporary Indian jewelry.