Janpath Market is a popular shopping destination in New Delhi, India. Located in the heart of the city, the market is known for its affordable and trendy clothing, accessories, and home decor products.
The market is named after Janpath, a major road in New Delhi. It was established in the 1950s and has since become a popular destination for both locals and tourists.
Janpath Market is known for its wide variety of clothing and accessories, including dresses, tops, jeans, bags, shoes, and more. The market also has a range of home decor products, such as cushions, bedding, and curtains.
In addition to the physical market, Janpath is also home to a number of standalone stores, cafes, and restaurants. The market is known for its lively atmosphere and is a great place to spend an afternoon or evening.
Janpath Market is home to a wide variety of shops across a range of categories. Here is a list of some of the shops that you can find at the market:
- Clothing: The market has a range of clothing stores, selling everything from traditional Indian attire to Western-style clothing.
- Accessories: The market has a range of accessory stores, selling bags, shoes, jewelry, and more.
- Home decor: The market has a number of stores selling home decor products, such as cushions, bedding, and curtains.
- Books and stationery: The market has a number of stores selling books and stationery.
- Gifts: The market has a range of gift stores, selling everything from traditional Indian crafts to modern gift items.