Best Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
Here is a classic recipe for making chocolate chip cookies:
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, and salt.
- In a separate large bowl, beat the butter, sugar, brown sugar, and vanilla extract until creamy. Beat in the eggs, one at a time.
- Gradually add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, stirring until just combined. Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Drop spoonfuls of the dough onto the prepared baking sheet, leaving about 2 inches of space between each cookie.
- Bake the cookies for 8-10 minutes, or until the edges are lightly golden. Let the cookies cool on the baking sheet for a few minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Serve the cookies warm or at room temperature. You can also store the cookies in an airtight container for later use. Enjoy!
Note: This is just one example of a recipe for making chocolate chip cookies. You can customize the recipe to suit your taste by adding ingredients such as nuts, fruit, or different types of chocolate. You can also try using different types of flour, such as whole wheat or oat flour, to give the cookies a different flavor and texture.