Banana Bread Recipe,
Banana bread is a classic recipe that is easy to make and is a great way to use up overripe bananas. Here is a simple recipe for making banana bread:
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup mashed ripe bananas (about 3 bananas)
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (180°C). Grease a 9×5-inch loaf pan.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- In a separate large bowl, beat the sugar and butter together until creamy. Beat in the eggs, one at a time, then stir in the mashed bananas, milk, and vanilla extract.
- Gradually add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, stirring until just combined. Pour the batter into the prepared loaf pan.
- Bake the banana bread for 45-50 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Let the bread cool in the pan for 10 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Serve the banana bread warm, sliced and toasted, or at room temperature. You can also freeze it for later use. Enjoy!
Note: This is just one example of a recipe for making banana bread. You can customize the recipe to suit your taste by adding ingredients such as nuts, chocolate chips, or spices like cinnamon and nutmeg.