This tool lets you apply Google Analytics spambot referral filters directly to any linked Google Analytics account.
To get this tool working, you’ll need to log into your Google Developers console https://code.google.com/apis/console/
* From the top left menu, select “Create a Project”. Give it a name, and hit “Create”
* From the left API’s menu item, select and enable the Google Analytics API for this project.
* From the Credentials menu item, first “Create a new Client ID” and choose “web application”
– Leave the “Redirect URIs” fields completely empty
* Still on the Credentials screen, under Public API Access create a new key” and choos “Server” as the type.
* Copy and paste the details here and save.
(Note that Google limits you to just 50 uses per day until you set up and assign a billing profile in the Developers console, and then the allotment will increase to 500 uses.)[spamtool]